· A student must report to the office and present a written excuse, if the parent/guardian has not already called. He/She will be given an admit slip which indicates the date of the absence and whether or not it was excused.
· No teacher will readmit a student to class without an admit slip.
· If the parent/guardian fails to notify the school by phone or written notification, the absence will automatically be recorded as unexcused.
· The student may bring proper documentation the following day and obtain an excused admit slip.
· It is the student’s responsibility to ask the teacher for the make-up work. Make up work will be completed at the rate of two (2) days for the first day missed; then one (1) day will be added for every additional day missed.