In order to have the highest degree of safety, it is necessary that each child observe the following regulations:
(1) Enter the bus in an orderly fashion and go immediately to a seat without disturbing other children.
(2) Remain seated quietly at all times while the bus is in motion.
(3) Keep all conversation with other children down to a normal talking voice.
(4) Be ready when the bus arrives at your stop. The bus will not wait more than 2 minutes.
(5) Do not open windows without the driver’s permission. Do not throw or place any object out the window.
(6) You must be silent when the bus arrives at and crosses railroad tracks.
(7) Do not tamper with the emergency doors or any other equipment on the bus.
(8) Keep aisles clean and free from obstructions.
(9) School buses or other school vehicles will not transport any items, pets, or materials, which may or will endanger passenger safety, lives, health, or may or will disrupt the driver or passengers.
(10) Upon arrival at school or a bus stop, remain seated until the driver brings the bus to a complete stop and opens the door. If you must walk across the road or in front of the bus, walk at least ten (10) feet in front of the bus, look both ways and at the driver for a signal to cross.
(11) The Stratton Student Code of Conduct must be followed while on the school bus. Violations of the Code of Conduct will bring about the same consequences as if they happened in the school building.